Thursday, October 8, 2015

Trip to ISRAEL

Hey gang, if you'd like to see pics of my recent trip to Israel please click:
HERE
Also, please be praying with me. I've recently been invited to speak on Sunday July 10th, 2016, at a festival event being held in a very interesting place: Liberty, Missouri. There will be mostly singers and musicians at this event, with a special speaker each night (the event is actually July 9th and 10th). Some of the other guests will be John Schlitt (lead singer of Petra), John Elefante (ex-lead singer of Kansas), and others. Having lived and ministered in Liberty for over 18 years, I was blown away to be invited to speak at this event by someone who heard me speak here in Colorado Springs, Colorado... with no connection to Liberty at all. Coincidence? I'm not sure. Please pray with me about this important decision.

Much love!

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear your thoughts?