Thursday, May 5, 2016

Holy Courage

Holy Courage VIDEO
Last night, at Calvary Worship Center, Revolution 5 ministered. Rev5 is a ministry that is near and dear to my heart. Two of my sons, Conor and Kolten, have been students at Rev5, graduated, and then gone on to be staff with this powerful ministry. My third son, Caleb, is currently a student and will graduate at the end of this month. I am so very proud of all three of my boys and am inspired to be radical for Jesus as I watch them love Him and live for Him each day. I believe that you will be encouraged and built up in your faith if you'll take the time to watch this entire video. Kolten preaches from Daniel chapter 3, as well as shared the 'Spoken Word'. You'll see Conor in the opening video, and Caleb playing the drum-thingy, and shouting his Battle-Cry!
To view, simply click on the above text: Holy Courage VIDEO


2 comments:

  1. It is great to see you doing this again. it is encouraging to have some positive material to read like this. I fully live on the internet right now since my graduation and working it Internet Security field please continue I truly am enjoy it. Your friend James Williams

    ReplyDelete
  2. James, it's AWESOME to hear from you, my friend! I pray you and your beautiful family are doing great! Miss you, brother!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I'd love to hear your thoughts?