Monday, December 12, 2011

Another Update

It's 4:15pm on Monday. Kelli's 'blood patch' procedure apparently went according to plan. She is doing much better. She just finished her first meal since Friday evening, and inhaled it like... she hadn't eaten in a few days! She's laughing and back to her old ways, which includes hitting me and basically just being all-around ornery.

We expect to have a visit from the doctor before 5pm. All the nurses feel that Kelli has made such an improvement that I should probably start getting stuff together to head home. I suppose they could keep us, but if I were a bettin' man I'd wager we'll be sleeping in our bed tonight. That means, Kelli will be schoolin' me at Jeopardy and the smell of Bio-Freeze will fill the air at the Craft home very soon.

I know we still have a long way to go, but this was a yucky hurdle that I'm grateful to have leaped. All of your cards, comments on the blog, meals for the kids, and mostly your prayers have been hugely appreciated. How blessed we are! God has remained faithful once again!

If anything changes, I'll let you know.

The message from the weekend can now be heard here: Michael's Message

funny gifs

3 comments:

  1. Michael & Kelli-Joe and I are praying for you guys in this. I started a new Bible study this summer and one of the ladies in this group is being tested for this. Her sister just went through surgery for this same thing at KU and is doing very well. Hang in there. God IS in control.

    Joe and Pam Arnold

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear things are better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. Glad to here she is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I'd love to hear your thoughts?